|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Chapter 3 - Test Chamber 10
This is the nineteenth level of the game, and is set within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level requires the player to utilise their knowledge of Thermal Discouragement Beams, Aerial Faith Plates, Discouragement Redirection Cubes and momentum in order to complete the test. The Test Chamber also introduces the ability of the Discouragement Beam to affect the position of Panels, and thereby allow access to otherwise unreachable areas.
- Shoot a portal at the bottom of the gap between you and the Weighted Storage Cube on the spinning panel.
- Turn around and fire the other portal on the wall facing the Storage Cube as close to the ceiling as you can.
- Go through the portal in the gap.
- Pick up the Storage Cube and drop down to the bottom of the ledge.
- Go through the portal and use the Aerial Faith Plate.
- Place the Storage Cube to block the Thermal Discouragement Beam.
- Drop down and use the Faith Plate again. Shoot a portal at the wall near the Switch.
- Press the Switch and wait for the Discouragement Redirection Cube to get all the way up.
- Pick up the Redirection Cube and drop down to the right.
- Take the Storage Cube out of the way and replace it with the Redirection Cube. Aim the Beam for the two panels at the wall on the other side.
- Place a portal at the same wall.
- Take the Storage Cube and drop down. Use the Faith Plate.
- Place the Storage Cube on the button.
- Go in the Chamberlock.
Download demo file
Complete Test Chamber 10 in 70 seconds
I Saw a Deer Today by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [3:13] | Download | Play
An overview of the Test Chamber.