Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 1 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
|“Nope, still can't see!”
This page would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice.
This test chamber is the first bonus level of the game. It is based off a level from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Proceed to the door on your left and pass through it.
- Use the Unstationary Scaffold to cross the room and stay on the button to open the door.
- Shoot a portal in the room after the door, and then go back to the test chamber's entrance using the Unstationary Scaffold again. Place the other portal anywhere in the entrance and pass through.
- Place the first portal in front of the vertical door, and fire the other where the High Energy Pellet is bouncing.
- When the pellet is on the vertical door side, place the place portal as the previous next to the button, and then go quickly through the first portal.
- Go to the button quickly and stay onto to keep the vertical door open. Wait for the pellet to reach the Catcher.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
- To do
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|7 Portals||4 Portals||3 Portals||45 Steps||25 Steps||18 Steps||90 Seconds||40 Seconds||30 Seconds|