|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the thirty-sixth level of the game and the first part of Chapter 6. It is set within the ruins of the old Aperture Science Enrichment Center. This level does not feature any significant Portal-based challenges.
- Main Vault
- Destroyed Area
- Go through Old Aperture and plug GLaDOS in Chell's portal gun.
- Wait until you've fallen to the bottom and regained consciousness and then walk to the left side of the fire.
- Fire a portal on the lighted wall on the left and the other through the fence on the right to the wall. Go through the first portal.
- Shoot the first portal above the ledge to the panels facing down and go through the portal.
- Go forwards between the two walls and turn left and go to the end of the corridor.
- Fire a portal to the wall at the end of the corridor and place the other one to the lighted wall on the right behind the fence.
- Jump down to the concrete beam and go forward.
- Turn left upon reaching the end of the beam and go forwards.
- Go to the right and fire a portal to the white wall and the other one to the lighted wall higher up (near the '09'-numbers). Go through the portal.
- Place the other portal to the opposite side on the lighted wall. Go through the portal.
- Go down the catwalk and shoot a portal on the wall below. Shoot the other portal on the wall next to you.
- Proceed to the right and drop down. Continue by walking along the path.
- You'll reach a catwalk and at the end of it is a Circuit Breaker. Pull the lever and go through the door on the right.
- Head for the catwalk on the center and go left. Shoot a portal on the wall above the catwalk leading to the control room. Place the other portal at the end of your catwalk. Go through the portal.
- Put a portal inside the control room on the opposite side of the button. Then shoot another portal above the catwalk leading to the other control room. Go through the portal.
- Go inside the other control room and then shoot the portal on the wall opposite side of the button. Now you should have your portals in both of the control rooms.
- Push the button, go through the portal and push the other button to open the door before the countdown ends.
- Proceed to the door that you just opened and open a normal door on the wall and go inside.
- The Pit is divided into 11 parts. The player is teleported into each of them when falling.
sp_a3_00 opened in Hammer World Editor
Download demo files: Part 1 – Part 2
First concept art of the Tartaros 09 area
Second concept art of the Tartaros 09 area
Third concept art of the Tartaros 09 area
Vitrification Order by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [6:34] | Download | Play