Test Chamber 14 (Bonus)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the second Bonus map of the game. It is unlocked when the original Test Chamber 14 has been completed.
- Place a floor portal beside the victory lift then run up the stairs to the pellet receptacle. Wait for the stairs to retract before placing your second portal in the floor of the pit and diving through.
- When using floor portals, cancel your exit portal as soon as you pop out of it, by firing the same colour somewhere else. This is easy if you have a portal-friendly ceiling above, but can be tricky if you have to cast around for a surface mid-flight.
- Place a portal close in front of the victory lift and another right in front of the chamberlock. Jump through and cancel the exit portal.
- Shoot a portal on the wall above the stair pit.
- Shoot the other portal at your feet and as you fall, shoot the exit portal (the one on the wall) onto your landing spot.
- As you come flying up in front of the lift, move backwards to land on the platform.
- Jump, don't walk, to the chamberlock.
- Like least steps, only faster.
- Don't waste time portalling to the lift - just keep run-jumping.