Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 8 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
|“Nope, still can't see!”
This page would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice.
This test chamber is the eighth bonus level of the game. It is taken from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Walk out of the elevator and through the hallway.
- At the sliding door, use portals to get into the Rat Man den area; there is a turret guarding the way across.
- Shoot a portal directly above the turret on the raised block and go through, knocking it over.
- Turn around and shoot a portal behind the glass barrier.
- Walk up to the top of the small non-portalable slope, turn around, and place a portal in the button area.
- Once in the button area, press the pedestal button to have a new sphere come out of the Vital Aparatus Vent.
- Once the sphere rolls down to the lower level, use portals to get it into the button area.
- Walk up to the very edge of the button area and place a portal as close to the edge on the lower level as possible. Put the other portal on the angled panel.
- Carefully drop the sphere through so it rolls down the narrow hallway and knocks over the turret at the end. Once it is done deactivating, jump through yourself.
- Place the sphere on the button if it isn't already, then go back behind the glass barrier and through the hatch in the floor.
- Walk into the Chamberlock.
- To do
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|10 Portals||6 Portals||4 Portals||135 Steps||85 Steps||30 Steps||110 Seconds||50 Seconds||30 Seconds|