Portal 2 Chapter 8 Test Chamber 11
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the fifty-third level of the game, and takes place within an Aperture Science Test Chamber. This level requires the player to utilise their knowledge of the Aerial Faith Plate, Excursion Funnel and Thermal Discouragement Beam in order to proceed.
- Fire a portal at the end of the Excursion Funnel and the other one on the floor below the button. Then go in the Funnel.
- Wait until you've reached the button and then shoot the portal from below the Funnel to the blue target panels next to the other portal on the floor.
- Pick up the Frankenturret and drop down. Go near the Thermal Discouragement Beam and place the Frankenturret in the middle of the floor to cut the Beam.
- Place a portal on the wall and the other one on the wall opposite of the Wheatley's monitor. Go through the portal.
- Put a portal on the angled wall near the Beam and the other one on the angled wall with the blue target.
- Use Aerial Faith Plate to go through the portal and pick up the Discouragement Redirection Cube.
- Drop down and place it next to the Frankenturret (the Beam must hit the Discouragement Cube).
- Aim it to go straight at the wall (90 degree angle) and then shoot a portal on the wall where the beam ends.
- Fire the other portal on the wall opposite of Wheatley and pick up the Frankenturret. Then jump through the portal.
- Turn to the left and place the same portal on the wall opposite of the Beam receptacle.
- Place the Frankenturret on the floor below the button.
- Head for the first Victory Lift and then shoot one of the portals on the wall next to you.
- Wait until the lift stops and then fire the other portal below the Discouragement Cube.
- Place a portal at the end of the Funnel and the other below the Frankenturret.
- Wait for the Frankenturret to activate the button and then go on the second Victory lift. Then fire one of the portals on the floor near the beam.
- Go in the Chamberlock.
| Smash TV|
Break 11 test chamber monitors