|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Portal 2 Chapter 2 Test Chamber 6
sp_a2_trust_fling.bsp Trust Fling
This is the fifteenth level of the game, and takes place within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level introduces the player to advanced manoeuvres using Aerial Faith Plate, particularly the way in which the momentum provided by the Faith Plate can be used in conjunction with Portals in order to allow the player to gain access to areas that would otherwise be beyond reach. The Test Chamber also features one of the Rat Man's dens.
- Walk towards the left of the chamber, then look back to the right to spot two angled portal-conductive surfaces. Place a portal on each platform.
- Walk back to the entrance of the chamber and use the Faith Plate there.
- Once at the destination, press the switch to release garbage onto the initial Aerial Faith Plate. When instructed, press the button again to release a Weighted Storage Cube. While facing the direction of the switch, note the Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button to the bottom left.
- When the Cube arrives, place it on the Button by placing a portal above the Button, and then dropping the Cube through the portal.
- The exit door will now open, proceed into the Chamberlock.
It is also possible to solve the chamber by activating the button with an Edgeless Safety Cube that GLaDOS drops as part of the garbage pile. But this can only be achieved once and the original solution is more recommended.
Download demo file
|| Final Transmission|
Find the hidden signal in one of the Rat Man's dens
|| Drop Box|
Place a cube on a button without touching the cube
Use an Aerial Faith Plate to launch a turret
15 Acres of Broken Glass by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [4:59] | Download | Play
Ghost of Rattman by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [4:06] | Download | Play
An overview of the Test Chamber.
Image produced in MMSSTV from dinosaur_01.wav, the slow-scan signal played by the Rattmann's radio.