Portal 2 Chapter 8 Test Chamber 15
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the fifty-fifth level of the game, and takes place within an incomplete Aperture Science Test Chamber. This level features both Excursion Funnel and Propulsion Gel, and demonstrates the way in which the Funnel can be used to transport Gels to wherever they are needed.
- Vital Apparatus Vent
- Pedestal Button
- Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button
- Propulsion Gel
- Excursion Funnel
- Deadly Pits
- Test Chamber 15
- Go through Wheatley's Test Track.
- Push the Switch.
- Go stand on the button on the left and put a portal at the end of the Excursion Funnel.
- Place the other portal on the opposite wall of the cube dispenser.
- Shoot the same portal on the wall below the Frankenturret.
- Wait for the Frankenturret to be above the floor and then leave the button.
- Shoot portals in the small room and the wall next to it. Take the Frankenturret through the portal and place it on the button.
- Go back and stand on the button. Shoot a portal at the end of the Funnel.
- Place the other portal to the wall below the flowing Propulsion Gel and wait until the gel is above the ramp.
- Leave the button and make sure that the runway is complete. If it isn't: repeat until it is.
- Fire a portal in the small room and the wall next to it. Go through the portal and get the Frankenturret.
- Go through the portal and place the Frankenturret on the button.
- Place a portal at the end of the Funnel and the other one to the opposite wall of the exit (center of the wall).
- Leave the Funnel and go in the Chamberlock.
| Smash TV|
Break 11 test chamber monitors
| Tunnel of Funnel|
Master the Excursion Funnel
Wheatley: AGH!!! You're alive! Great.
Wheatley: Yeah, just umm... ...getting a test ready. For you.
Wheatley: Obviously, who else would I be doing it for? No-one.
Wheatley: So, let's see here, umm... ...exit, exit, exit. There is no exit.
Wheatley: Not a problem. I'll just make one. For the test.
[WARNING SIRENS, SURFACES FALL]
Wheatley: There. Bing. Good, now, on you go.
Wheatley: I'll be honest, after you told me to turn that beam off, I thought I'd lost you. Uhh... poking around for other test subjects. No. No one there. Everyone's still dead...
Wheatley: Ooh! I DID find something though, reminds me, I've got a BIG surprise for you two. Seriously, look forward to it!
Wheatley: You two are gonna LOVE this big surprise. In fact, you might say, you're gonna love it... ...to death.
Wheatley: You're gonna love it... ...until, 'til it kills you 'til you're dead.
Wheatley: Ha, ha, ha... I don't know... ...if you're picking up on what I'm saying but---
GLaDOS: Yes, thanks. We get it.