Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 2 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This test chamber is the second bonus level of the game. It is based off a level from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Proceed to the door on your left and pass through it.
- Place the first portal near you and the second behind the hole in the glass. Go through the first portal.
- Place the same portal as the previous under the High Energy Pellet Catcher, and pass through it.
- Fire the first portal under the pellet Emitter, then wait for the pellet to reach the catcher.
- Look above the door now open : there is a portal-conductive panel. Place a portal onto, and then put the portal on the floor.
- Before going through the portal, look at it to see a ledge with a portal-conductive floor. Aim this last and pass through the portal.
- During your fall, shoot quickly a portal on the ledge's floor. Place the other on the bottom and then go through.
- Look the little hole in the wall. Fire a portal on the wall behind this hole and pass through the other portal.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.
- To do
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|10 Portals||5 Portals||4 Portals||50 Steps||30 Steps||20 Steps||60 Seconds||35 Seconds||25 Seconds|