Portal Test Chamber 14 (Advanced)
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the second advanced chamber of the game. This version is unlocked when the original Test Chamber 14 has been completed. It has the extra challenge of removing the requirement of retrieving Weighted Storage Cube by flinging, and removing the platforms that rise out of the goo. The alternative solution has also been removed.
- Go to the Victory Lift and go to the left and up the stairs. Turn left and place a portal on the floor next to the Weighted Storage Cube.
- Fire the other portal on the floor where the stairs rise from and jump through the portal. Then move towards the Cube and pick it up.
- Take the Cube down the stairs and place it on the button. Go through the door.
- Walk to the end of the small room and turn left. Shoot a portal on the wall facing you and then enter the room with the Goo.
- Place a portal on the wall on the other side of the same room. Go through the portal.
- Shoot the same portal you just came out of on the spot where the High Energy Pellet is hitting the wall (marked with a circular piece of scorched wall).
- Wait until the Pellet goes through and then go through the portal yourself. Remember to avoid contact to the Pellet.
- Walk to the Pellet Catcher at top of the stairs and shoot the portal that is NOT facing the Pellet Launcher on the ceiling with the orange spot on the roof facing the Catcher.
- Go back down the stairs to the Victory Lift and enter the Chamberlock.
Beat two Portal advanced maps.
Beat four Portal advanced maps.
| Vanilla Crazy Cake|
Beat all six Portal advanced maps.