|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Portal 2 Chapter 5 Turret Manufacturing
sp_a2_bts3.bsp Turret Factory
This is the thirty-first level of the game, and the first part of Chapter 5. This level is set within one of the maintenance and construction areas of the Aperture Science facility. This level advances the central plot, and does not contain any significant Portal-related challenges.
- Turret Boards
- Light Strip (behind-the-scenes)
- Go through the Turret manufacturing Wing with Wheatley
- When the first door is partially open, fire a portal through the part that's open and the other one on the wall beside you. Go through the portal.
- Walk to the catwalk and Wheatley will meet you there.Walk right until the lights start to shut down and Wheatley to turn on his flashlight.
- Continue to the right and follow the catwalk.
- When you reach a place filled with bits of turrets, jump on the conveyor belt and continue to the right.
- Jump on the catwalk on the right and walk forwards. When the catwalk is cut of, jump down on the stairs and go forwards as long as you can.
- Hop down on the moving platforms below while Wheatley holds the light steady.
- Stay on the platforms and follow them until you see a catwalk on the left.
- Go up the stairs and go straight until you get to the transportation tubes.
- Go around the first tube and then jump on the catwalk on the right and continue walking to the left.
- Wheatley will show you to a wall. Place a portal on the wall and place the other portal on the room on the left. Go through the portal.
- Fire a portal on the other side of the room where Wheatley shows you the wall. Place a portal on the wall and put the other portal on the wall next to you and go through it.
- Now Wheatley shows another wall where you should shoot the portal you placed in the room. Go through the portal.
- Walk left on the catwalk and follow it until you get to the room with spiral-shaped tube.
- Jump on the tube and go down to the room on the opposite side.
- Run through the door at the end of the room on the left side.
Download demo file
Robot Ghost Story by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [3:07] | Download | Play
Die Cut Laser Dance by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [2:01] | Download | Play
Turrets being processed for disposal.
The Turret manufacturing process.