Portal 2 Chapter 2 Test Chamber 5
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the fourteenth level of the game, and takes place within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level introduces the player to the Aerial Faith Plate, and the way in which it can be used to circumvent hazards.
- Use the Aerial Faith Plate to reach the other side of the chamber
- Use the switch to release a Weighted Storage Cube, observe how it is repeatedly launched by the Faith Plate in the middle of the chamber.
- Use the Faith Plate to launch yourself towards the Cube in order to grab it; time yourself so that your trajectory intersects with that of the Cube's.
- Once the Cube is obtained, use the Faith Plate to return to the exit door of the chamber.
- Place the Cube on the Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button and proceed into the Chamberlock.
Main article: Portal 2 soundtrack