Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 11 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
This test chamber is the eleventh bonus level of the game. It is taken from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Once you fell onto the flooring under the crusher, portal over the Goo. Proceed to the other door.
- Portal ono the one-part portalable walls by putting one portal onto the floor and the other one onto the wall that I've mentioned.
- Shoot a portal trough the square hole and go trough an another portal that you will place on the floor, after falling down on the portalable flooring.
- While the Crusher is falling down, shoot two portals - one that is in your reach and one really high on the portalable wall. Look trough the high portal and shoot a portal trough the square hole onto the opposite portalable wall while falling down onto the floor, after that just put an another portal on the floor to go through.
- After proceeding through the door, find a big piston.
- When the piston pulls back, shoot a portal onto the 2-tile portalable wall and wait for it to pull back again and shoot an another portal on to a portalable surface at the doorway. Repeat the same thing, but every time you put a portal on to the two tiles, pull abck and go back to the start.
- At the end of the piston sequence, shoot a portal through the square hole while the piston is pulling back and proceed to the Chamberlock.
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|16 Portals||12 Portals||10 Portals||205 Steps||105 Steps||60 Steps||150 Seconds||85 Seconds||55 Seconds|