|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Chapter 3 - Test Chamber 15
sp_a2_turret_blocker.bsp Turret Blocker
This is the twenty-fourth level of the game, and is set within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level features the Hard Light Bridge as well as Turrets, and demonstrates the way in which the Bridge can be used to prevent Turrets from harming the player. This level also demonstrates the way in which the positioning of the Bridge can be used to halt the player's momentum when it is advantageous to do so.
- Shoot a portal at the end of the Hard Light Bridge and on the wall the other next to the Turret around the corner. Place it on the bottom-left corner.
- Go and stand next to the Bridge while facing the turrets behind the beginning of the Bridge.
- Put the same portal on the bottom-right corner and quickly move behind the turret.
- Pick the turret up and then disable it by knocking it over.
- Look closely at the panels behind the button.
- Place the portal on the panels and go through the portal. You should now be at the corner of the room near the Aerial Faith Plate.
- Fire the same portal on the wall next to the platform on the left. The Bridge should now block your path when using the Faith Plate.
- Use the Faith Plate and walk to the turrets.
- Jump down and try to move behind them. Pick up the Weighted Storage Cube and knock the remaining turrets over.
- Pick up the Storage Cube and drop down.
- Place the Storage Cube on the button and move behind the wall next to you on the left.
- Shoot a portal next to the exit and the other on the wall next to you. Go through the portal.
- If you want, you can pick up the turrets and carry them over through the Emancipation Grill.
- Go in the Chamberlock.
Download demo file
- You can get stuck between the glass and the exit with no means of escape. However, Glados opens the glass for you so you can continue testing.
An overview of the Test Chamber.