Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 10 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This test chamber is the tenth bonus level of the game. It is taken from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Start the chamber by going to the left alcove next to the Buttons.
- Place a portal onto the ceiling surface.
- Place an another portal beneath you and while falling, place the portal that you've placed o the ceiling onto the sliver of a white part of the wall above the door. You'll be launched to the Cube. (don't be worried of you take damage, you won't die!)
- Place a portal through the square-shaped hole in the wall.
- Jump down to the Buttons with the Cube you've just acquired and place it on one of the Buttons.
- Place an another portal on a nearby wall and walk onto the Light Bridge.
- Teleport onto the upper half of the floor, where you'll encounter a Electricity Field.
- Wait for the right time (when it's turned off) and walk over it.
- Slide to the right into a small hatch (an arrow is pointing to the right spot).
- Portal trough a square-shaped hole in the wall across the Electricity Field.
- Walk over the small steps/staircase that is to your left.
- Don't fall into the Laser Field! Instead, place a portal onto the wall across the, so-called, "cube trap".
- Place the other portal underneath the Cube.
- Slide back to the starting spot, down the staircase, and again, place the portal that you've put under the Cube onto the walls.
- The cube should be automatically placed onto the Button.
- If it's not, readjust its position so it is activating the Button.
- Place a portal on the small white panel that you'll see trough the opened alcove.
- Grab the Cube and go trough the portal that is closer to the Button the Cube just activated.
- Place the Cube onto the remaining Button that is not activated.
- Proceed trough the opened door. Be careful! You'll need to jump over the Goo to proceed to the ending elevator.
- Continue to the Chamberlock.
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|13 Portals||9 Portals||7 Portals||150 Steps||110 Steps||70 Steps||135 Seconds||70 Seconds||45 Seconds|