Portal 2 Chapter 4 Test Chamber 20
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the twenty-ninth level of the game, and is the first level to be set within a fully-repaired and functional Aperture Science Test Chamber. This level requires the player to combine precise Portal-placement and multiple Thermal Discouragement Beams in order to proceed.
- Laser Receptacle
- Discouragement Redirection Cube
- Laser Relays
- Light Strip (blue, pink)
- Complete GLaDOS' Test Shaft (Test Chamber 20)
- Walk over to the Beams and place a portal on the wall on the left-side where the Beam ends.
- Place the other portal to the column facing the three Receptacles.
- Pick up the cube that is already redirecting one of the Beams. Place the cube in front of the portal, so the Beam activates the middle Receptacle.
- Pick up the other cube and place it over the beam coming from the ceiling. Aim it at the Receptacle on the right side.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
It is also possible to complete this chamber without placing any portals if you position the cubes correctly and use a cube and quickly move the cube from side to side. If you do it correctly, holding down the strafe right movement key (default D) the door will open for a split second, letting you slip inside. This is a more difficult solution to the puzzle so the basic solution is recommended.
- This is the first chamber to be completely cleaned after the destruction of the facility.
- This test chamber has also been memed several times.