Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 12 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This test chamber is the twelfth bonus level of the game. It is taken from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Go trough the first door.
- To your right will be a turret. Portal behind it and knock it down.
- Quickly after that portal over to the upper ledge and behind the other turret.
- Knock it down.
- Option 1: Place one portal onto the upper portion of the wall and the other one on a wall that is in your reach. Jump over the ledge and grab the cube.
- Option 2: Do the same thing. Jump from the smalles ledge and mid-air place a portal on the floor and hold CTRL to crouch. Grab the cube.
- Place the cube on one floor and portal to the Victory Lift.
- Redirect the cube with portals to land on the upper Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button.
- Put a portal next to the ledge with the other cube.
- Jump of the lift and place a portal under you.
- Grab the cube and place it on the other button.
- Portal up to the ledge where the door is and go trough the door.
- Go to the door that will just slightly open.
- Place a portal trough the small hole.
- Quickly portal behind the Turret on your right.
- Knock the turret down.
- Drop down and knock down the turret with portals.
- Quickly portal to the farthest turret and knock it down.
- Option 1: Put a portal parallel to the Electricity Field. Wait for the right time and jump then walk across it.
- Option 2: Portal peek instead of walking.
- Portal up to the ledge, avoiding the Laser Field.
- Put one portal in the room with the Skull Cube.
- Go all the way back to the hallway next to the button.
- Place another portal and grab the Skull Cube.
- Bring it to the Button.
- Place a portal parallel to the Chamberlock door.
- Jump trough another portal and proceed to the Chamberlock to finish the chamber.
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|29 Portals||18 Portals||13 Portals||180 Steps||155 Steps||135 Steps||115 Seconds||90 Seconds||83 Seconds|