Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 4 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This test chamber is the fourth bonus level of the game. It is based on a level from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Proceed to the door facing you and pass through it.
- Place the first portal near you and the second through the little hole in the wall on the left.
- Take the Weighted Storage Cube, go through the portal, and place the cube on the button.
- Go back in the main room, and then shoot the same portal as the previous at the ledge's level at the ceiling.
- Go through the first portal and stay on the button.
- Put the same portal as the previous behind the vertical door now open, and go back at the room's bottom.
- Push the Switch and grab the cube dropped off by the Vital Apparatus Vent.
- Pass through the portal, then put the cube on the button.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|8 Portals||6 Portals||4 Portals||95 Steps||55 Steps||30 Steps||60 Seconds||40 Seconds||30 Seconds|