|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Chapter 3 - Test Chamber 12
sp_a2_bridge_the_gap.bsp Bridge the Gap
This is the twenty-first level of the game, and is set within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level features the Hard Light Bridge, and includes Goo as its primary environmental hazard. The Test Chamber also includes a Rat Man Den. Wheatley also makes an appearance at the start of the level.
- Go near the panels on the floor and wait for GLaDOS to talk to the door mainframe.Then go through the door and look at the Hard Light Bridge on the left.
- Fire a portal above it and the other on the wall in front of you and go through the portal.
- Place the first portal on the end of the Bridge and go through the portal.
- Press the Switch and look at the falling Weighted Storage Cube. Fire the second portal on the wall, so it blocks the falling Cubes from falling into the Goo.
- Pick up the Storage Cube and proceed to go through the portal.
- Put a portal on the wall facing the exit-area to get a Bridge there.
- Place the Storage Cube on the button and go into the Chamberlock.
Download demo file
- To enter Rat Man's Den, use portals to stand on the light bridge, then look up to the ceiling. There are portal panels through a hole in the ceiling, shoot a portal to those and drop in. Navigate around the air ducts to find Rat Man's den.
An overview of the Test Chamber.