Portal 2 Chapter 3 Test Chamber 16
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the twenty-fifth level of the game, and is set within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level requires the player to use the Thermal Discouragement Beam in order to deal with multiple Turrets, by destroying them with the Discouragement Beam. This level also contains a Rat Man Den.
- Laser Receptacle
- Weighted Storage Cube
- Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button
- Discouragement Redirection Cube
- Light Strip (blue, white, pink)
- Complete GLaDOS' Test Shaft (Test Chamber 16)
- Aperture Science Enrichment Center
- Test Chamber 16 (GLaDOS)
- Go stand on the button and shoot a portal at the end of the Thermal Discouragement Beam.
- Get off the button to shoot the second portal in front of the Turrets in a row.
- Stand on the button until all of the turrets are destroyed.
- Go and get the Weighted Storage Cube from behind the glass and place it on the button.
- Jump over the Beam coming from the portal and pick up the Discouragement Redirection Cube.
- Aim the Beam to set fire on the rest of the Turrets. Then aim the Beam at the receptacle.
- Go in the Chamberlock.
- If the player destroys the Turret sitting behind the grating as they enter, using the Thermal Discouragement Beam, they can find an alcove behind from which they can observe 4 Turrets and the Prima Donna Turret practising Turret Wife Serenade.