Portal 2 Chapter 2 Test Chamber 1
From the Portal Wiki
This is the tenth level of the game, and takes place within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level introduces the Thermal Discouragement Beam, and the way in which it can be used to activate Panels and thereby grant access to inaccessible areas. This Chamber corresponds with Test Chamber 06 from the original Portal.
- Victory Lift
- Laser Receptacles
- Aperture Science Enrichment Center
- Test Chamber 01 (GLaDOS)
- Proceed to the Victory Lift.
- While standing on it, shoot a portal on the floor where the Thermal Discouragement Beam makes contact and place the other portal on the ceiling above the receptacle.
- The Victory Lift will rise, proceed to the Chamberlock.
Complete the first Thermal Discouragement Beam test
- This test is heavily implied to be the same as Chamber 06 from the first game, as High Energy Pellet emitters and receptacles can be seen being swapped for their laser equivalents.