|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Test Chamber 05
This Test Chamber is the sixth level of the game, and requires the player to utilise multiple Weighted Storage Cubes in order to proceed.
- Approach the pit at the back of the room and place a portal underneath the Cube.
- Place a portal on a nearby wall or floor and go through it.
- Collect the Cube and walk back through the portal.
- Place the cube on either of the buttons.
- Go back through your portal and stand on the raised platform.
- Place a portal on the wall behind the raised platform on the opposite side of the chamber.
- Go through the orange portal and collect the other cube.
- Place the second Cube on the other button.
- Proceed into the Chamberlock.
Download demo file
- Complete the chamber up to the point where the Chamberlock door opens.
- Fire a portal through the door at the wall or floor in the secondary room.
- Next throw a cube through the orange portal.
- If you are unable to get the perfect momentum and angle to throw a cube through the portal use this method:
- Grab a cube and jump up at the platform with the orange portal and without letting the cube go get it on the platform.
- Attempt to move the cube through the orange portal.
- If done correctly GLaDos will say "Your not a good person. You know that, right?", the Chamberlock will be opened and will freeze along with both buttons.
- Once entering the Chamberlock the game will resume.
Pre-release Test Chamber 05