Portal GLaDOS' Chamber
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the twenty-fifth and final level of the game. It takes place within the maintenence areas of the facility as well as the Central AI Chamber, and requires the player to utilise Flinging and precise portal placement.
- Go to the other end of the corridor and through the Emancipation Grill.
- Shoot a portal on the wall behind the Incinerator.
- Wait until the first core drops from GLaDOS. Pick it up and place it on the floor (anywhere from the incinerator or the small room). Push the switch in the small room and fire a portal under the core.
- Wait for the Rocket turret to appear near the spot where the first core dropped. Then fire a portal on the wall at the ground level.
- Put the other portal under the one of the timer screens. Go stand in front of the portal you placed at the ground level and wait for the rocket turret to lock it's aim.
- Wait for the rocket to hit GLaDOS. The second core will land on the pipes near the incinerator. Put a portal from under the screen to the wall behind the core and go through the portal and pick up the core.
- Place the core on the floor and place a portal on the wall behind the incinerator. Go push the switch.
- Place a portal under the core and wait for the Rocket turret to appear again.
- Shoot a portal on the wall on the ground level and the other portal on the wall under the screen.
- Go stand in front of the portal and wait for the turret to lock on your position again.
- Wait for another core to be dropped. The core will land on a platform higher above. Look up and try to find it.
- When you've found it, shoot a portal on the wall opposite of it (as high as you can). Fire a portal under yourself or to a wall near you.
- Go through the portal and as you are falling, fire a portal on the floor where you are going to land.
- Pick up the core and drop down. Put a portal on the wall behind the incinerator and leave the core on the floor.
- Go to the small room and press the switch. Place the portal under the core.
- Again, place a portal on the wall at the ground level and fire the other portal under the screen.
- Wait for the rocket turret to lock on you again and then move away. Wait for the last core to drop look for it in the middle in the air.
- Fire a portal on the wall near the core (as high as you can). Put a portal near yourself.
- Wait until you are going about to go past the core and pick up the core.
- Run to the incinerator and place a portal on the wall behind the incinerator. Place the core on the floor and go to the room with the switch.
- Press the switch and place the portal under the core.
- Enjoy the finale.
Main article: Portal soundtrack
You Can't Escape, You Know by Valve Studio Orchestra [6:24]
Still Alive by Jonathon Coulton [2:56]