Portal 2 Chapter 8 Test Chamber 4
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the fiftieth level of the game, and takes place within an incomplete Aperture Science Test Chamber. This level features the Excursion Funnel, and introduces the way in which Buttons can be used to change the direction of Funnels. Turrets are present as an additional hazard in this level.
- Deadly Pits
- Test Chamber 04 (Wheatley)
- Go through Wheatley's Test Track.
- Fire a portal at the end of the Excursion Funnel and the other portal at the end of the Turret's targeting laser.
- Wait for a few seconds for the Turret to travel to a bottomless area and then shoot the portal at the panels below the Funnel Receptacle.
- Go stand on the button and wait for the Frankenturret to go through the portal.
- Shoot the same portal on the left of the wall you used to get rid of the Turret. Step off from the button.
- Frankenturret should come within your reach. Pick it up and place it on the button.
- Jump in the Funnel, wait until you are on the opposite side and then exit the Funnel.
- Shoot a portal on the wall next to you to get the Frankenturret off the button.
- Put a portal in front of the exit and go in the Funnel.
- Go in the Chamberlock.
| Smash TV|
Break 11 test chamber monitors
Main article: Portal 2 soundtrack
TEST by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [6:14] | Download | Play
Excursion Funnel by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [4:32] | Download | Play