Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 3 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
|“Nope, still can't see!”
This page would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice.
This test chamber is the third bonus level of the game. It is based off a level from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Proceed through the corridor and through the door on your right.
- Go through the door to the right and shoot a portal on the wall near the second closed door.
- Go back to the first area and shoot the other portal near the button.
- Press the button, then quickly run through the portal and through the now open door.
- Use the Victory Lift to reach the corridor above. Proceed into the next part of the chamber.
- Go through the fizzler on the left and shoot a portal through the glass hole into the first area.
- Place the other portal on the portal surface towards the back of the room. Go through and grab the cube.
- Go back through the portal and use the cube to climb up the ledges next to the portal surface.
- Place the cube on the button.
- Jump back down the ledge and shoot a portal through the door opened by the button.
- Go through your other portal into this room.
- Shoot a portal through the glass hole into the first area. Go through the portal
- Press the button to spawn a new cube, and bring it back through the portal. Place it on the button.
- Go back through the portal and proceed to the exit.
- To do
- There is a glitch allowing the player to obtain a theoretically infinite number of cubes.
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|8 Portals||5 Portals||2 Portals||205 Steps||130 Steps||60 Steps||110 Seconds||60 Seconds||45 Seconds|