From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the first Bonus map of the game. It is unlocked when the original Test Chamber 13 has been completed.
- When retrieving the Weighted Storage Cube, try to use the same portal that you placed on the bottom.
- Place a portal on the wall next to the Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button in the next room.
- Make a save before attempting to throw the Cube onto the other button.
- Walk though the same portal on the wall near the button when reaching the exit.
- Use floor-to-floor portals to reach the Cube and Button.
- Fire the same color portal that you exit out of. This will not make the step counter go up.
- Make two portals to make to land on the button.
- Be sure to get within range of the cube to pick it up before making a portal to the top button in the next room.
- Portal the cube onto the other button. If you can't see it, revert to an earlier save.
- Place a portal on the floor, and another on the floor near the exit.
- Use floor-to-floor to get as close as possible to the Chamber lock.
- Grab the Cube though the portal, don't waste time traveling into the portal to place it on the button.
|9 Portals||5 Portals||4 Portals||30 Steps||25 Steps||10 Steps||40 Seconds||30 Seconds||19 Seconds|