|“Oh! That's--that's amazing.”
This page is about Community content created by the Portal community.
As such, the content featured here is non-canon.
Destroyed Aperture is a community-made modification for Portal 2.
Aperture Science Facility 7 is empty. Following the failure of the central core, the complex has been consumed by overgrowth and decay. With the exits sealed and communications disabled, David Grayling is trapped, helpless and alone, with no recollection of his past. But when he discovers a teleporter capable of transporting him to other Aperture facilities, he can't help but wonder if salvation lies ahead. Teaming up with a charming personality core named Neado, David steps through the teleporter into the unknown. What dark secrets will he find on the other side? Is he destined to die amid the ruins of Aperture, or can he find a way to escape? Will he ever regain his memories and discover the truth?
- New, "futuristic Portal Gun that's rusty"
- New feature - Portable Button
- Another new feature - currently kept secret by developers
- 20+ levels in 5 chapters, with own story and increasing difficulty
- Custom in-game developer commentary
For now, not many things are known about characters, their amount and personalities. Currently, 3 characters are known:
- David Grayling - main character played by player, trapped in Aperture Facility 7
- Neado - a personality core
- Announcer - assumed the same as in Portal 2