Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 06
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the seventh level of the game, and introduces the player to timed puzzles with irreversible consequences if he fails, as well as the Crusher hazard.
- Cube Hazard
- Stay in front of the door and place a portal on the wall under the Vital Apparatus Vent, then prepare yourself before passing through the door because you will have to solve the puzzle quickly.
- When you are ready, pass through the door and shoot a portal on the wall just above the Goo and next to the additional ledge.
- Place yourself facing the lower portal. Move forward then jump over the goo to go through the portal.
- Take the Weighted Storage Cube then jump from the additional ledge to go to the button.
- Place the Cube on the Button and pass through the lower portal again.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.