Test Chamber 15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Test Chamber is the sixteenth level of the game, and introduces the players to Portal Inquisition Fields and maintenance areas.
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Test Chamber 15
- Put the Weighted Storage Cube on the button, then go to the Switch behind the moving panel over the ledge.
- Place portals next to the two other Switches and prepare yourself for the timed puzzle.
- Quickly, press the Switch next to you, then the one on the other side of the ledge and pas through the portal to activate the last Switch. Then fire a portal behind and facing the Material Emancipation Grill, and the other where the High Energy Pellet is bouncing.
- The pellet should reach the catcher. Now, grab the cube and proceed to the next room. Place the cube on one of the three buttons.
- Go through the Portal Inquisition Field and cross the obstacle course, avoiding to be crushed as well as the Electricity Fields, in order to reach the cube.
- Do the reverse course with the cube. This cube mustn't touch any Electricity Field or get crushed.
- Place the cube on one of the two empty buttons, then go on the last one.
While exiting the Shaft
- Enjoy the mess then use the path that Peter opened. You are now in the maintenance areas.
- Shoot a portal on the angled panel and the other near you then go through. Before touching the ground, place the same portal as the previous under you.
- With the momentum you gained, you should reach the upper floor facing the angled panel. Take the cube and come back at the bottom.
- Put the first portal in the alcove and go through the other portal with the cube. Use the two cubes as stairs to reach the hole above the alcove.
- Knock out the Turrets carefully using portals, then go to the door at the bottom of the room.
- Quickly, open the door, move forward, take the turret and vaporize it with the Material Emancipation Grill.
- Go in the lift and push the little red button.
- The maintenance area that the player visits was already in the original Portal.