Portal Stories: Mel Test Chamber 2
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
|“Nope, still can't see!”
This page would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice.
Chamber 02 (also known as Virgil-02) is the third map of the third chapter. It consists of at least two tests.
- Make light bridge span the lasers.
- Paint cube with propulsion gel. Bringing along the cube, walk and jump over light bridge to the ledge.
- Drop painted cube on top of light bridge. It will start to slide down, deactivating the laser fields one by one. Run through the deactivating fields.
- Stand on button, create a portal connection to where you just came from below. Portal down, get a cube, portal back up.
- Use portals to cover floor with repulsion gel. Use same portals to bounce, fling and bounce over the chasm, bringing the cube along. Place cube on button.
NOTE: This video shows the whole Third Chapter in Story mode.