Portal: Prelude Morality Core's Quest
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the twenty-third level of the game, and introduces the players to the Morality Core, Rocket Turrets and Manhacks.
- Rocket Turrets
- High Energy Pellets
- Before all, know that you will avoid a lot of Rockets and Manhacks.
- Get out of the GLaDOS' Chamber, along the corridor, turn left and cross the room.
- Stay in front of the meeting room's glass. When the Rocket Turret inside the room aims you, move away for here.
- The glass should be broken. Enter the room, open the door facing you and go in the elevator.
- Turn left, go upstairs, open the door, along the room, go through the door ahead, turn left, open the door, along the corridor, turn right and enter the observation room on the right.
- Stay in front of the Portal Test Chamber 06's glass. When the Rocket Turret inside the room aims you, move away for here.
- The glass should be broken. Enter the chamber and take the single-Portal variant of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
- Place a portal through the hole marked by a red arrow, then go through the portal avoiding the High Energy Pellet.
- Climb down the ladder and enter the Vital Apparatus Vent.
- Open the door next to the DANGER sign, enter the room to grab the upgraded Handheld Portal Device and go back in the previous room.
- Enter the room behind the other door. Fire a portal behind the grating on left and the other on the floor, then pass through it.
- Put the same portal as the previous behind the other grating and go through the other portal. Activate the mechanism right to the Morality Core.
- Grab the Morality Core. Open the door, turn left, open the door, go straight, go downstairs, open the door, turn right and enter the elevator.
- Go straight, cross the meeting room, along the corridor, turn right and cross the last corridor.
- The Manhacks come from Half-Life 2.
05. 3 Ghosts I - 3:51 by Nine Inch Nails