Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 12
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the thirteenth level of the game, and introduces the player to the supervisor Peter.
- Proceed to the main room and go in front of the pipe.
- Place a portal on the wall behind the pipe and the other on a wall near you, then pass through it.
- Shoot the first portal under the High Energy Pellet Catcher, then go through the portal.
- Put the other portal where the Pellet is bouncing, and come back in the test chamber entrance.
- Look up to the vertical door. Place a portal on the white portion of the ceiling and the other on the floor.
- Before passing through the portal, aim the white ledge above the vertical door. Then, fire your first portal on this place, after going through the portal.
- Place the other portal under the vertical door and use momentum to reach the upper level.
- Shoot a portal through through the pipes and pass through the other portal.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.
13. Atmosphere 4 - 1:20 by ERH