From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Patent Pending is a custom Single-Player Portal 2 map made by ebola. The map was released on Thinkingwithportals.com on June 6, 2011 at 8:02 pm. It won first place in the Summer Mapping Initiative.
- Go to the start of the Test Chamber and fire a portal above the floor.
- Get on the Hard Light Bridge then enter the portal.
- Fire a portal next to the Laser Field, then fire a portal on your right, then walk, then walk (don't go to the Laser Field), fire a portal on your right, turn left, then fire a portal on your right (again).
- Fire a portal behind you.
- Go through the portal and jump (not in the Goo).
- Press the Switch and get the Weighted Storage Cube.
- Then go on the floor above the chamber exit and fire a portal, then make your way to the exit by placing the Weighted Storage Cube on the Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button.
- Portal through the blocked transition to the test chamber.
- Place the Weighted Storage Cube on the portable surface, then fire a portal below the Weighted Storage Cube and one above to knock down all three Turrets.
- Fire both portals next to the Aerial Faith Plates, then go on one of the two Aerial Faith Plates, (go on the Hard Light Bridge, then press the Switch to get the Weighted Storage Cube) and fire a portal in front of the Crusher to go on to the next Chamber.
- Go up the stairs and fire a portal into the Test Chamber Otherwise; go the intended solution which is: go in the Excursion Funnel, then get out of it.