Rexaura Test Chamber 04
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the fifth level of the game, and introduces the player to the Switches.
- Look around the room, explore. It is important to know all about your whereabouts to successfully solve a test chamber, especially in the complex ones.
- Grab the Weighted Storage Cube and prepare it next to the Hydromagnetic Cube Stability Unit near the Switch. However, do not put the cube inside yet.
- Press the Switch.
- Fire a portal at the spot where the High Energy Pellet is bouncing.
- Go over to the Stability Unit and put the cube inside. If you weren't fast enough, don't worry, another pellet will come.
- Leave the pellet be for a while and place a portal on the pushed out Panel to the right of the chamber entrance.
- Put the Cube in the same Stability Unit as in step 5 so that the pellet is redirected into the orange portal.
- Once the pellet goes through it, place the blue portal elsewhere to prevent the pellet from being destroyed.
- Grab the newly dispensed Cube once again and put it in the Stability Unit when the pellet is to its right.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.
06. Five - 5:33 by Mevious