Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 09 (Advanced)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the second advanced Test Chamber of the game. This version is unlocked when the original Test Chamber 09 has been completed. It as the extra challenge such has a harder Infinite Jump, less white surfaces, a faster Suppressor Field and the removal of the supplementary ledge.
- Place the portals on the only portalable surfaces on the floor.
- Jump through the lower portal. Just after passing through, move in the air to go through the same portal. You will gain more momentum. Repeat this if necessary.
- When you are high enough, shoot a portal on the concrete section of the floor behind the glass, then go back in the room entrance.
- Fire the other portal on the lower level, then jump through at the good time to avoid the Electricity Field.
- Run across the Electricity Field quickly and jump over the little gap.
- Go to the Chamberlock.