Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 17
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
- Go on the Unstationary Scaffold. Place a portal on the wall where you are going and the other on the ceiling above the ledge.
- Pass through the portal. Now, crouch and look at the next part of the room. Fire a portal on the wallpanel marked with a two dots sign.
- When the Unstationary Scaffold has arrived at the end, place the other portal under you and go through it.
- Look up and shoot the same portal as the previous through the pipe. If the Unstationary Scaffold has already restarted the move, place the other portal on a wall just above the Goo and pass through it.
- Put a portal through the long pipe. When the moving panel is extended, enter in the den and place the other portal here.
- Quickly after going through the portal, place a portal under each Turret.
- Fire a portal right facing the High Energy Pellet Catcher and the other through the pipe on the floor, then pass through the portal.
- Place the same portal as the previous where the pellet is bouncing, then wait for it to reach the catcher.
- Wait for the Unstationary Scaffold to come back at the chamber entrance if necessary, then go onto.
- Look up, then put a portal the pipe on the ceiling and the other on the wall where you are going.
- Pass through the portal. Shoot a portal through the pipe on the wall and the other on the white floor.
- Grab the Weighted Storage Cube, go through the portal, knock over the turrets and go down.
- Place a portal through the pipe and the other near you. Quickly, pass through the portal with the cube and go on the middle of the grating.
- Quickly, shoot the same portal as the previous under the grating, move to the portal to throw the cube on the button and come back on the middle of the grating.
- Do the reverse path using portals, until you reach the Switch. Prepare yourself for the timed puzzle.
- Press the Switch and go back on the middle of the grating at the final room. Place a portal on the white panel facing the exit and the other portal near you.
- Jump just after passing through the portal to reach the exit.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
07. 9 Ghosts I - 2:47 by Nine Inch Nails