Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 09
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the tenth level of the game, and introduces the player to the Infinite Jump, a highly advanced Flinging technique.
- Place the portals on the markers.
- Jump through the lower portal. Just after passing through, move in the air to go through the same portal. You will gain more momentum. Repeat this if necessary.
- When you are high enough, shoot a portal on the floor behind the glass, then go back in the room entrance.
- Fire the other portal on the lower marker, then jump through at the good time to avoid the Electricity Field.
- Across the Electricity Field quickly and jump over the little gap.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
30. Contemplation in Silence - 4:15 by The Hamster Alliance