Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 00
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the first level of the game, and introduces the player to the supervisors Mike and Erik, as well as Portals, the Weighted Storage Cube, the Heavy Duty Super Colliding Super Button, the Chamberlock and the Emancipation Grill.
- Wait until the orange portal is activated, and then go on the Heavy Duty Super Colliding Super Button to activate the blue one.
- Take the Weighted Storage Cube and put it on the button.
- Go through the portal and proceed to the Chamberlock behind the door.
- The radio music loop is not the same between versions. In the 1.0.0 version, the loop was an extract of Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions, then it was replaced by an extract of Still Alive (Rock Version) by Razor Red Noise since version 1.1.0.
- The vault lift intro sequence is only on the last version (1.1.5).