Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 08
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the ninth level of the game, and introduces the player to the pipes, on which only portals and certain entities can go through.
- Wait for the door to open. Prepare yourself before starting the timed puzzle, then pass through the door.
- Place the first portal above the ledge and the other in front of you, then go through this last.
- Shoot the same portal as the previous behind the Turrets, then move back to pass through the portal.
- Knock of the turrets and wait for the moving panels to go down. Then walk on the panels to proceed.
- Jump down from the ledge and place a portal through the pipe. Put the other portal near you then go through it.
- Wait for the ceiling panels to go down and aim the slot between the panels. When you see a white wall through the slot, fire the same portal as the previous on this wall.
- Go through the portal near you then wait for the panels to go down in order to reach the access of the exit.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.