Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 11
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the twelfth level of the game, and introduces the player to High Energy Pellets.
- Place a portal where the High Energy Pellet is bouncing, and the other one facing the vertical door.
- When the pellet is on the vertical door side, place the same portal as the previous next to the button.
- Fire a portal near you and pass through.
- Stand on the button and wait for the pellet to reach the catcher.
- Come back on the ground level and stay in front of the door now open.
- Quickly, enter in the dark room, take a Turret in one of the corners, come back and knock the turret you are carrying over.
- Wait for the other turret entering in sleep mode and do the same process for this last turret.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
08. ABS O5 080 Guitar - 1:08 by ERH