Thinking with Time Machine GLaDOS' Chamber
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the third level in Thinking with Time Machine. It takes place in partially disapilated test chamber. It doesn't have any Portal-related or Time Machine-related puzzles. The only hazard is the goo.
- Enter the chamber and press the button to the left from entrance.
- Wait for Borealis to make a hole between the puzzle and GLaDOS' Chamber.
- Go to GLaDOS' Chamber and wait for Atlas and P-Body to stop talking.
- Walk up, go to the right of the observation room and enter the door with sign GLaDOS Emergency Shutdown
- Go to the computer, press the keyboard and watch the film. There should be a "printer" to the right of the computer and the paper in it should blink. Take the paper and read the message.
- Under the computer, over the keyboard, there should be a panel with the test chamber view. Press the door on it. Computer should show opening doors.
- Go back to the test chamber, walk into a Faith Plate and proceed to the Chamberlock.