Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 14
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the fifteenth level of the game, and also the first considered hard to solve by the supervisors.
- Go in the next room. Place a portal near you and the other over the ledge.
- Go through the portal and, quickly, fire the same portal as the previous behind the Turrets then come back in the entrance.
- Pass through the portal near you and knock out the turrets in front of you.
- Place a portal next to the upper floor. Just after going through the other portal, shoot the same portal as the previous behind the turrets.
- Pass through the portal and deactivate the turrets. Place a portal just facing the vertical door, then come back on the mid-floor.
- Staying on the mid-floor, put the other portal where the High Energy Pellet is bouncing.
- Stand on the button located on the lower floor, and wait few seconds for the pellet to reach the catcher.
- Place the same portal as the previous next to you and go through it. Grab the Weighted Storage Cube then place it on the lower floor's button.
- Pass through the the portal again and go on the upper floor's button, then fire the first portal behind the vertical door.
- Go back on the lower floor and put the cube out of the button. Then go through the portal near you.
- Pass through the Material Emancipation Grill, then use any Flinging technique to reach the Chamberlock.
37. Where am I? - 3:46 by The Hamster Alliance