Jump to navigation Jump to search
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the twenty-first level of the game, and introduces the players to the laboratories of the complex.
- Turn left and drop the Handheld Portal Device at the counter.
- Pass through the Material Emancipation Grill, then go right.
- Go left, enter the main room, turn left, turn right, open the door and enter the porty room.
- Enjoy the cake... or not. After the Mike and Peter's explanation, go back in the main room.
- Go upstairs facing you, walk straight and enter the observation room on your left.
- After contemplating the Test Chamber 06 from Portal, come back in the main room.
- Wait for the scientist in charge to lead you to the GLaDOS' Chamber to come to you for guidance.
- Follow and listen him. Then, pass the door, go downstairs, go through the door, go right and enter the elevator.
- Once the elevator has arrived, pass the door facing you, across the meeting room, open the door on the left and along the corridor.
- A scientist will open you a maintenance area leading to the GLaDOS' Chamber.
- Pass the door now open and the second door behind, go right, open the door, turn right and climb up the ladder.
- Turn around, pas through the door on the right, go downstairs and crouch to enter the vent under the stairs.
- Across the vent, pass the door on your right and along the catwalk to reach the room facing you.
- In this level, the player enters and/or see some rooms from the original Portal, like the observation room of the Test Chamber 06 for example.