Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 02
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the third level of the game, and introduces the player to Flinging.
- Shoot a portal on the wall facing and go through.
- Place a portal on the wall above the ledge facing you, then pass through the blue portal.
- Jump through the blue portal. With the momentum you gained, you should reach the other side of the room.
- Go at the end of the corridor, look up and shoot a portal on the white ceiling.
- Go back to the blue portal, then pass through it.
- Turn around and look down. Shoot a portal on the floor.
- Jump through the orange portal, then go forward to reach the ledge.
- Go at the end of the corridor and then place a portal on the white wall.
- Go back to jump through the blue portal.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.
- In the 1.0.0 version, there is not the grating ledge.
27. Strings SBRX2 45 - 2:11 by ERH