Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 13
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the fourteenth level of the game.
- Stand on the button, and fire a portal through the vertical door. Then, place the other portal near you and pass through it.
- Take the Weighted Storage Cube, deactivate the Turrets is necessary, and come back in the main room.
- Place the Cube on the button at the chamber's entrance, then stand on the other button.
- Put a portal above the grating and the other near you, then pass through it.
- Shoot the same portal as the previous on the white ceiling and go through the other portal.
- Place the same portal as the previous above the Goo, at the far left.
- Pass through the other portal and set yourself on the wall to land on the little block out of the wall.
- Through the gratings. fire a portal on the chamber's entrance and the other under the Vital Apparatus Vent.
- Come back to the other side of the room and place the same portal as the previous near you, then go through it.
- Take the second cube and place it on the second button.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.
16. Atmosphere String 2 - 2:34 by ERH