Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 03
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the fourth level of the game, and introduces the player to the upgraded Handheld Portal Device, as well as advanced Flinging techniques.
- Go to the room on your left, after the Material Emancipation Grill.
- Jump over the pit and grab the upgraded Handheld Portal Device.
- Shoot a portal on the upper floor in the pit, and the other on the lower floor.
- Jump through the lower portal to reach the room entrance's level. Go back to the main room.
- Place a portal on the extended panel near the ceiling, and the other on a wall near you. Go through this last.
- Before touching the ground, put a portal under you. You should reach the first floor.
- Turn around, move forward and jump before falling. Continue to move forward while you are in the air.
- Before touching the ground, put a portal under you. If you do it correctly, you should reach the last floor.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
26. Slow Atmosphere 4 - 0:42 by ERH