Portal: Prelude Test Chamber 05
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This Test Chamber is the sixth level of the game, and introduces the player to timed puzzles, as well as the Goo
- Go to the pillar and turn around. Look up then place a portal on the highest white wallpanel, and the other on a wall near you.
- Before going through the portal, aim the top of the pillar. Just after passing through the portal, shoot a portal on this top.
- Go through a portal on the ground level to reach the pillar's top.
- Fire a portal on the angled panel, and place the other at the bottom, then go through this last. You should reach the ledge after the Goo area.
- Place the same portal as the previous on a white surface at the next level, then jump through the portal on the angled panel.
- Go through the Material Emancipation Grill and prepare yourself for the timed puzzle. When you are ready, push the Switch and come back quickly to the vertical door now open.
- Put a portal on the angled panel above and the other on the top of the pillar, then jump through.
- You are now on the next level. Place a portal on the white wall above the ledge, then go through the portal on the pillar's top without taking momentum.
- Turn right, shoot a portal on the floor next to the angled panel and jump through the portal on the pillar's top.
- With the momentum you gained, you should reach the upper level.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
34. Required Test Protocol - 2:42 by The Hamster Alliance