Portal Stories: Mel Test Chamber 02
From the Portal Wiki
Chamber 02 (also known as Virgil-02) is the third map of the third chapter. It consists of at least two tests.
- Make light bridge span the lasers.
- Paint cube with propulsion gel. Bringing along the cube, walk and jump over light bridge to the ledge.
- Drop painted cube on top of light bridge. It will start to slide down, deactivating the laser fields one by one. Run through the deactivating fields.
- Stand on button, create a portal connection to where you just came from below. Portal down, get a cube, portal back up.
- Use portals to cover floor with repulsion gel. Use same portals to bounce, fling and bounce over the chasm, bringing the cube along. Place cube on button.
- The track played during this chamber is called Obscuration, which can also be found in Portal: Stories VR, a VR game which was made by many of the same people.