This page documents users with elevated privileges on the Portal Wiki.
Note: All editors' contributions are constantly evaluated, so there is no application process for elevated privileges. If you are active enough and fit the requirements, we will approach you.
Users with elevated privileges will show up in green on the Recent Changes page.
Users who have all administrator abilities, as well as the ability to promote/demote users.
Users with extended moderator abilities.
- Alex2539 (Administrator)
- i-ghost (Administrator)
- Moussekateer (Administrator)
- OluapPlayer (Administrator)
- Pilk (Administrator)
- seb (Administrator)
- Sven (Administrator)
Users with the ability to protect, move and delete pages as well as block users.
- Aquatikelfik (Localisation Moderator)
- BiBi (Localisation Moderator)
- DrAkcel (Localisation Moderator)
- EpicEric (Localisation Moderator)
- Infi^ (Moderator)
- Lhavelund (Localisation Moderator)
- maggosh (Moderator)
- minip (Moderator)
- MogDog66 (Moderator)
- Picard (Localisation Moderator)
- Tturbo (Moderator)
- Smashman (Moderator)
- Vaught (Moderator)
- FreeXMan (Moderator)
- Wormhole (Moderator)
- Tark (Moderator)
Semi-automated bots designed to reduce edit load. Edits by bots will not appear in the Recent Changes feed by default.
- MousseBOT (operated by Moussekateer) (Bot, Administrator)
- SebBOT (operated by seb) (Bot, Administrator)
- WindBOT (operated by WindPower) (Bot, Administrator)
- Special:UserGroupRights – full technical listing of all additional permissions