Portal Wiki:Featured articles
Featured articles exemplify some of the best written and most informational articles on the Portal Wiki. Featured articles must adhere to the featured article criteria below.
Current featured articles
To nominate an article—
Anyone is free to nominate any article they consider to meet the featured criteria.
I, 12theif, Think that a big, well known section shouldn't nominate a big article. We should nominate a page most people don't look at, like the Oracle Turret, who is not even mentioned on the turrets page. Most people would vote for caroline because they like that character, or wheatley. Thats not me. I vote for the Oracle Turret. –12||theif: Zap! 01:20, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- The featured article has been changed not too long ago, but I agree that this should be the next one — Wind 05:39, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
GLaDOS article is very informative, and meets all the requirements
Nominated by --Secondhand Work 13:51, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
This Article is big ,informative and has lots of diagrams showing the evolution of this character. It also thoroughly describes her personality and her backstory. I vote for GLaDOS
- I nominate GLaDOS too, in fact, the page is massive
- Yep, youre seeing this: |User:Headquarter8302| |Unofficial Fandom Portal Wiki Profile| |TerraCorp Wiki Profile| 04:26, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
- Done. — Tark 01:25, 10 August 2020 (UTC)
I can't really argue because it's my article. I just wanted to see if you all think that it worths a featuring. I think it passes the criteria — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Neshiro (talk) • (contribs)
- No While translated articles carry over the featured tag, there's no reason to feature a translated article by itself. If Co-op were nominated (and accepted), the /fr subpage would be automatically featured as well. — Tark 01:25, 10 August 2020 (UTC)
Aperture Laboratories Roblox Testing Initiative
It is an article of a Roblox game based on Portal, to allow Roblox players to test how well they know the basics of Roblox, and also to incorporate what Portal would be like without portals. I made the article myself, and I don't know if this is "cheating", but I spent a lot of time into the article and I also really want to be able to get players after spending all the robux I had on a sponsor which got no clicks.
Central AI chamber
The central AI chamber is the best part of the games, and it definitley meets the criteria. It also has a lot o facts that you don't get in the real game. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by MasterBronze990 (talk) • (contribs)
Wheatley - Featured Article Candidate.
I think it matches the criteria and it talks about a very interesting, important and (obviously) funny character.